- Why Gurnick Academy is a great choice for medical assistants
- The benefits of choosing Gurnick Academy
- The curriculum at Gurnick Academy
- The faculty at Gurnick Academy
- The facilities at Gurnick Academy
- The student body at Gurnick Academy
- The location of Gurnick Academy
- The cost of attending Gurnick Academy
- The accreditation of Gurnick Academy
- Why you should become a medical assistant
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts and Sciences is a great choice for those interested in becoming Medical assistants The school offers a comprehensive education in the field, and its graduates are highly sought-after by employers.
Checkout this video:
Why Gurnick Academy is a great choice for medical assistants
Looking for a great school to become a medical assistant? Look no further than Gurnick Academy! Here are just some of the reasons why Gurnick Academy is a great choice for those interested in this growing field:
-Gurnick Academy offers comprehensive training that will prepare you for your career as a medical assistant
-Gurnick Academy has experienced, knowledgeable instructors who are passionate about teaching and helping their students succeed.
-The school offers small class sizes, so you can get the individualized attention you need to succeed.
-Gurnick Academy has a commitment to helping their students find success in their careers, with job placement assistance available after graduation.
-The school provides an affordable education, so you can get the training you need without going into debt.
Don’t miss out on your chance to get a quality education at an affordable price – contact Gurnick Academy today and get started on your path to becoming a medical assistant!
The benefits of choosing Gurnick Academy
There are many reasons to choose Gurnick Academy for your medical assisting education. Here are just a few of the benefits that our students enjoy:
-Small class sizes that allow for individualized attention from instructors
-Virtual classroom option for students who need flexible scheduling
-Affordable tuition that makes an excellent education possible for everyone
-A curriculum that is constantly updated to ensure that students are learning the most up-to-date information available
Gurnick Academy is committed to providing our students with the best possible education so that they can succeed in their chosen career. Contact us today to learn more about what we can offer you.
The curriculum at Gurnick Academy
Gurnick Academy’s medical assistant program curriculum is designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in the medical field. The curriculum includes coursework in anatomy, physiology, and Medical Terminology as well as hands-on training in clinical and administrative procedures. In addition to classroom instruction, students also have the opportunity to participate in externships at local medical facilities, which provides them with real-world experience in the medical field.
The faculty at Gurnick Academy
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is a private for-profit institution founded in 1995. It has since grown to become one of the leading schools for Medical Assistants in the state of California with campuses in San Mateo, Modesto, and Fresno.
The faculty at Gurnick Academy is made up of experienced professionals who are passionate about teaching the next generation of medical assistants. The curriculum is designed to give students the knowledge and skills they need to succeed in their career.
Gurnick Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
The facilities at Gurnick Academy
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts offers several medical assistant programs at their facilities in California and Arizona. Their programs are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in the medical field.
The facilities at Gurnick Academy are state-of-the-art, and their curriculum is designed to give students the best possible education. Their programs are accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) and the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Sciences (NAACLS).
Gurnick Academy also offers a variety of support services to their students, including academic advising, career services, and financial aid counseling. They also have a well-equipped library on site, as well as a computer lab with internet access.
The student body at Gurnick Academy
The student body at Gurnick Academy reflects the diversity of the Bay Area. Students come from all over the world to study at our campus in San Mateo, CA.
Gurnick Academy is a great choice for medical assistants. Our curriculum is designed to prepare students for a successful career in the medical field. We offer a variety of programs, including an Associate’s Degree in Medical Assisting, a Certificate in Medical Assisting, and a Diploma in Medical Assisting.
Our faculty is comprised of experienced professionals who are passionate about teaching. They are dedicated to helping our students succeed.
We offer small class sizes so that our students can get the individualized attention they need to succeed. We also offer a variety of extracurricular activities, including clubs, sports, and social events.
Gurnick Academy is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). We are committed to providing our students with the knowledge and skills they need to be successful in their careers.
The location of Gurnick Academy
Gurnick Academy is located in California, just a short drive from San Francisco. The campus is situated in the heart of Silicon Valley, giving students the opportunity to be near some of the world’s most innovative companies. In addition to its convenient location, Gurnick Academy offers a comprehensive medical assisting program that prepare students for a variety of careers in the medical field.
The cost of attending Gurnick Academy
The cost of attending Gurnick Academy will vary depending on the type of program you choose to enroll in. The cost of the certificate program is $5,495, while the cost of the associate’s degree program is $14,995. Both programs include the cost of books and materials.
The accreditation of Gurnick Academy
Gurnick Academy of Medical Arts is accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Community and Junior Colleges (ACCJC) of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Why you should become a medical assistant
There are plenty of reasons why you should become a medical assistant Medical assistants play a vital role in the healthcare industry, providing much-needed support to doctors and nurses. They perform a variety of tasks, from administrative duties to clinical duties, and they are an important part of ensuring that medical facilities run smoothly. Here are just a few reasons why you should consider becoming a medical assistant:
1. Medical assistants are in high demand. The healthcare industry is growing rapidly, and there is a great need for qualified medical assistants. This means that there will be plenty of job opportunities available for those who complete a medical assistant training program.
2. Medical assistants can earn good salaries. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary for medical assistants was $33,610 in 2018. This means that medical assistants have the potential to earn good incomes.
3. Medical assistants can find work in a variety of settings. There are many different types of healthcare facilities, from hospitals to clinics to private practices, and all of these settings need medical assistants. This means that you will have plenty of options when it comes to finding a job as a medical assistant.
4. Medical assistant training programs are relatively short. Unlike other types of healthcare occupations, you can become a medical assistant without spending years in school. Mostmedical assistant training programs can be completed in just one or two years, making this an excellent option for those who want to enter the workforce quickly.
5. You can make a difference as a medical assistant. As a medical assistant, you will be playing an important role in ensuring that patients receive the care they need. You will be able to help make a difference in people’s lives by providing quality care and assistance to those who need it most.