How to Contact Truman Medical Center for Financial Assistance

Need help paying your medical bills? Truman Medical Center offers financial assistance to patients who qualify. Find out how to contact our financial assistance team and get the help you need.

Checkout this video:

How to Contact Truman Medical Center for Financial Assistance

If you are facing financial difficulties and are seeking assistance with medical bills you may contact Truman Medical Center’s Customer Service department for help. You can reach Customer Service by phone at 816-404-7050, Monday-Friday from 8am to 4pm CT. You will need to provide your name, account number, and a daytime phone number where you can be reached. Once your call is received, a Customer Service representative will contact you to discuss your options.

How to Apply for Financial Assistance

If you need assistance paying your medical bills please contact our Financial Counselors. They will be able to provide you with an estimate of your responsibility and inform you of any discounts that may apply, based on your ability to pay.

To speak with a Financial Counselor, please call 314.268.5400 or 816.404.7050 Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., or email us at [email protected]

How to Qualify for Financial Assistance

To qualify for Truman Medical Center’s Financial Assistance program, you must:
1. Live in Jackson, Clay, or Platte County in Missouri, or in Johnson County in Kansas
2. Have a family income at or below 250% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines
3. Be 18 years of age or older
4. Not have any other form of health coverage

How to Receive Financial Assistance

Contacting Truman Medical Center for financial assistance can be a daunting task. This guide will help to direct you to the appropriate channels and staff that can help ease the burden of paying for medical care.

There are many ways to receive financial assistance, but the most common are through scholarships, bursaries, and loans.

Scholarships are based on academic achievement and are typically awarded by the government or educational institutions. Bursaries are based on financial need and are typically awarded by religious organizations or community groups. Loans are based on either need or credit worthiness and are typically awarded by banks or other financial institutions.

The first step in receiving any kind of financial assistance is to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form. The FAFSA form can be found online at

Once the FAFSA form has been completed, it will be sent to the schools listed on the form. The schools will then review the form and award any aid for which the student is eligible.

If you have any questions about completing the FAFSA form or about financial aid in general, you can contact the Financial Aid Office at Truman Medical Center by calling 816-404-1000 or by emailing [email protected].

What to Do If You Do Not Qualify for Financial Assistance

If you do not qualify for free or reduced-cost care, you may still be able to get financial assistance. To see if you qualify for any discounts, please contact our Business Office at (816) 404-7030.

How to Appeal a Decision Regarding Financial Assistance

To appeal a decision made by Truman Medical Center’s Financial Assistance office, you may do so by one of the following methods:
-Send a letter to the Director of Financial Assistance
-Call the Financial Assistance office at 816-404-7030
-Email the Financial Assistance office at [email protected]

What Happens If You Cannot Afford to Pay Your Bill

If you are unable to pay your bill in full, please contact our offices as soon as possible to discuss payment options. We understand that medical bills can be a financial hardship, and we are here to help.

There are several ways to contact us:

By phone:
1-888-426-1616 (toll-free)
816-404-7020 (local)
Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm CST

By email:
[email protected]
A customer service representative will respond to your inquiry within two business days.

In person:
Truman Medical Center Financial Counselors
2301 Holmes Street, 2nd Floor North, Suite 2310
Kansas City, MO 64108

What to Do If You Have a Complaint or Problem

If you have a complaint or problem with Truman Medical Center, please contact our Patient Relations Department at (816)404-7022 or (816)404-7023.
We want to hear from you. Your suggestions will help us improve the quality of patient care and services we provide.

How to Get More Information

If you are having difficulties paying your medical bills please contact our offices for more information about our financial assistance policies.

Our hospital provides free or discounted care to patients who:
-Have a household income at or below 200% of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines
-Are unable to pay their medical bills due to extenuating circumstances, such as a job loss or natural disaster

If you think you may qualify for financial assistance, please contact our offices at (555) 555-1234. We will be happy to answer any of your questions and help you get the assistance you need.

How to Contact Us

If you are having difficulty paying your medical bills, please contact our offices for assistance. We offer a variety of options to help you meet your financial obligations, and we will work with you to find a solution that fits your individual needs.

You can reach us by phone at (555) 555-1234, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Central Time, or by email at [email protected] .

Similar Posts