How to Contact PCSO for Medical Assistance

If you need medical assistance from the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office, please call our non-emergency number at 520-866-5111 and ask to speak with a supervisor.

Checkout this video:


Polk County Sheriff’s Office (PCSO) provides Medical Assistance to residents of Polk County, Florida. If you need Medical Assistance please call 9-1-1 and a PCSO deputy will be dispatched to your location.

How to contact PCSO for medical assistance

The Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) is the government agency tasked with providing Medical assistance to indigent Filipinos. If you or a loved one is in need of financial assistance for medical treatment, you can contact PCSO to apply for financial assistance.

Here’s how to contact PCSO for Medical Assistance

By phone:
You can contact PCSO by phone at (02) 711-4357 or (02) 716-8600.

In person:
You can also visit the nearest PCSO office and apply for financial assistance in person. To find the nearest PCSO office, please visit their website at

By mail:
If you are unable to visit a PCSO office in person, you can also apply for financial assistance by mail. To do so, please download and fill out the application form on the PCSO website, then send it to the address below:

Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office
Financial Assistance Department
605 Conservatory Bldg., Shaw Blvd., Mandaluyong City

What medical assistance can PCSO provide

PCSO provides medical assistance to those in need through a variety of programs. These programs include but are not limited to:
-Medical insurance
-Assistance with medical bills
-Prescription assistance
-Transportation assistance
-Dental assistance
-Vision assistance
-Hearing assistance
If you or someone you know is in need of medical assistance, please contact PCSO at (407) 836-7600.

How to contact PCSO for financial assistance

If you are in need of financial assistance for medical treatment, you may be able to contact the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) for help.

The PCSO is a government agency that provides financial assistance to indigent and impoverished Filipinos who are in need of medical treatment. To be eligible for assistance, you must meet certain criteria, including being a citizen of the Philippines and being in need of medical treatment that is not available through government health insurance schemes.

If you meet the criteria for assistance, you may contact the PCSO by telephone or by visiting their website. Once you have made contact, a representative from the PCSO will assess your case and determine if you are eligible for assistance. If you are approved for assistance, the PCSO will provide you with financial assistance for your medical treatment.

What financial assistance can PCSO provide

There are a number of financial assistance programs available through the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office (PCSO). PCSO can provide assistance with medical bills funeral costs, and other expenses related to law enforcement activities. For more information on the programs available and how to apply, please contact PCSO at (727) 847-5878.

How to contact PCSO for housing assistance

There are a few ways to get in touch with the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office for housing assistance. You can call them at (727) 847-5878, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. You can also email them at [email protected] or fill out an online form on their website.

What housing assistance can PCSO provide

There are many different types of housing assistance that Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office can provide. Some of this includes help with finding and paying for safe and affordable housing, help with utility bills, and help with home repairs. PCSO also provides referrals to other agencies that may be able to provide additional assistance. To find out more about what type of assistance PCSO can provide, please contact our office at 727-582-6200.

If you need legal assistance, you can contact the Public Defender’s Office (PDO) by calling 1-866-999-3653.

If you have been the victim of a crime, there are a number of ways that the Polk County Sheriff’s Office can help you. We can provide you with information and resources, help you file a report, and assist you in getting in touch with the appropriate agencies and organizations. If you need legal assistance, we can put you in touch with the appropriate resources.

How to contact PCSO for other assistance

If you need medical assistance, please call 911. For all other assistance, please contact your local law enforcement agency.

Similar Posts